First you have to download Bluestack software and the install it.
Download Blustack Here
After that install it and run it.
The BlueStacks App Player includes the Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) release of Android. This release is generally available (GA) for public downloads through BlueStacks’.New Features
- The initial startup time for the BlueStacks App Player has been optimized significantly yielding reductions of 60% or greater in standardized lab tests.
- Key mappings for apps are now auto-updated when they are refreshed.
- Pick from Windows when called within Instagram for photo sharing would sometimes terminate the BlueStacks window.
- When an app was launched (on a Windows 8.x device) by tapping / clicking on its Modern tile, it would sometimes terminate the BlueStacks window.
- Some BlueStacks installations had their default DNS set to 126.96.36.199.
- Some issues with the loading screen.
- Replaced a few app images in the installer.
- Browser app is now pre-bundled (visible in recently played apps)
|WEB BROWSER IN BLUESTACK|
- BlueStacks is stuck at downloading runtime data even though runtime data in case access to Google's Cloud Services is blocked or not available.
- Control bar buttons stop responding when (key mapping) cfg file is brought into focus.
- Thin Installer exceeds 10 MB.
- The BlueStacks App Player is Out of Beta. This is the first release of the App Player without the beta-1 labeling. In celebration, the App Player has a refreshed look. The installer's animation screens have new images. A fresh loading screen is shown when the App Player is first launched.
- The BlueStacks App player now permits users to pick photo, video, audio and other files from, or send them to, Windows folder. Users can choose photos, videos and other media residing from Windows folders within apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.
- On PC's running Windows 8.1 and 8, a Modern tile is created for each Android app installed in the App Player. The Android app is launched upon tapping on the Modern tile.
- Improvements to the Subscription screen.
- The BlueStacks Help app now leads the user to support.bluestacks.com.
- Improved key mapping and guidance for Clash of Clans.
- Localization of key mapping guidance (Traditional Chinese)
- Localization for thin installer (Traditional Chinese)
- Users can Report a Problem from those regions of the world where there is restricted access to Google's web services.
- Resolved flicker for some Windows XP PC's.
- Resolved failure of World Series of Poker.
- Resolved failure of the latest version of DropBox.
- Resolved inconsistencies in the behavior of the Subscription screen.
- An IME (soft keyboard app) can now be changed without causing the front-end to freeze.
- The BlueStacks icon may sometimes not appear in the Windows system tray / notification area after the first launch of the front-end.
- On PC's running Windows 8.1 and 8, when an Android app is uninstalled, the Modern tile for that app may not be removed.
- When a user upgrades a PC running Windows 8.1 and 8 from an older version of the App player to the latest one, Modern tiles do not get created. When existing apps are updated, a Modern tile is created but the app's icons are missing.
- GFXBenchmark 3.0.11 crashes, older versions continue to work.