Keywords suggestion to define the entire contents of your Blogs/Websites.
- Keywords are what help your site get recognized by Internet search engines, and as a result, help would-be customers find your Internet presence. There are many strategies that can be employed to ensure the likelihood of your website coming up in keyword searches:
- Use a keyword tool to help you find the most targeted keywords for your site. The tool at www.tools.seobook.com/general/keyword/ is free and cross-references just about every useful keyword research tool on the market. Pick themes or keyword baskets around which you can optimize the various sections of your site.
- Targeting keyword phrases is a much better idea than trying to target individual words. Keyword phrases tend to be easier to rank well for AND they typically convert far better than individual words.
- Target different keyword phrases on each page. Target no more than one or two primary and two or three secondary keyword phrases per page.
- If you generate hundreds (or even thousands) of pages of content, make sure they read well and have unique content. Over time, if people cite your content, your page will start to rank for many different terms as long as it is unique and targeted around a theme.