Forward Whatsapp photos in Dropbox to save it in your computer
|Whatsapp to Dropbox|
- Open your Dropbox and create a folder, say WhatsApp.
- Launch the DropSync app and authorize it to access your Dropbox account.
- Set the Local (watch) folder as /storage/emulated/0/WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Images and set the Dropbox folder as the one that you created in Step #1.
- Set the sync method as “Upload only” so that it is not a 2-way sync and only WhatsApp images are sent to Dropbox but not the other way.
- Go to the app settings and change the Autosync Interval to 5 minutes (the default is an hour).