How to make your resume or CV responsive?Well formatted resume is a must to stand out from the crowd and also provide relevant and correct information to the recruiter. We offer a diverse range of services to the job-seekers including helping them get discovered on job boards, social media boards, re-skilling though e-learning etc. We pride in being India’s best content writing services company.
An attractively formatted resume catches the eye. Some simple rules to follow:• Use left margin justification i.e. keep all text in the main body left-aligned.
• Use single line spacing between the lines.
• Use straight lines to break sections and also to give an outline to the resume, if you wish to.
• Simple bullet points under each category head give a neat format.
• For a hard copy print on plain white or cream paper.
• A resume should ideally be two pages in length, and a cover letter strictly one page.