Conversion of Facebook Profile to Facebook Fan Page
When you convert your personal account to a Facebook Page, we'll transfer your current profile picture and add your friends and followers as people who like your Page. Your account's username will become the username for your Page, and the name on your personal account will become your Page's name. If you want your Page to have a different name, consider creating a new Page.
No other information or things you've shared will be moved over to your new Page, so be sure to save any important info before converting your account. You can:
- Download your info, such as your sent and received messages and the photos and videos you've uploaded to Facebook.
- Appoint a new group admin to any groups you manage. You'll be unable to manage groups once the conversion begins.
When you're ready to convert your personal account to a Facebook Page:
- Go to Profile to Page Migration
- Click to choose a category for your Page
- Select a more specific category from the dropdown menu and fill out the required information
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions