ICHVHE-2017 - Sixth International Conference in Human Values in Higher Education
The international conference on human values in higher education (ICHVHE) is an annual conference aimed at developing a shared vision of holistic, human education, particularly in institutions of higher education. To start with the scope is within India and other SAARC nations. Ultimately the effort is for human education for every child, globally.
History of ICHVHE-2017
The first ICHVHE was held in 2012 at IIIT, Hyderabad. Since then the conference is being held every year. The interest, participation and specific commitments have been steadily expanding. The 5th ICHVHE was held at AGI, Rajkot in 2016.There were discussions with and amongst the 120 participants. These were primarily educationists, including 47 vice chancellors and directors from 13 countries. The 4th ICHVHE in 2015 at GCBS, Gedu Bhutan was a gathering of 100 distinguished individuals including 23 vice chancellors and directors from 10 countries.
Organizing Partner of 6th International Conference in Human Values in Human Value
- Indian Instutute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- Indian Instutute of Technology (IIT BHU) Varanasi
- Royal University of Bhutan, Thimphu (Bhutan)
- IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala
- International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad
- Atmiya Group of Institutions, Rajkot
Schedule of 6th International Conference in Human Values in Human Value
- Dates: 10-12 Feb, 2017
- Venue: IIT Kanpur
- Theme: “Vision for Holistic Education”
- Who should participate: Education policy makers, chancellors, vice chancellors/directors, deans and other key decision makers
Purpose of 6th International Conference in Human Values in Human Value
- To develop the requirements for holistic, human education.
- To develop the guidelines, content and process (methodology) for imparting universal human values in higher education.
- To share the efforts in this area, i.e. to share existing practices & experiences in imparting universal human values in higher education.
- To discuss how further efforts can be made for implementing universal human values, particularly in higher education.
Registration Contacts for 6th International Conference in Human Values in Human Value
|Bhanu Pratap Singhemail@example.com|