Record PC/Laptop screen with ChrisPC screen recorder software
ChrisPC Screen Recorder is a great tool to record quietly and with astonishing options your desktop screen. We all have such a toolbox on our desktop PC, laptops and nowdays even on our smartphones or tablets: from a favourite MP3 player, to your photo viewing and processing app, a movie player, your file browser or back-up software, a YouTube file downloader, a screen recorder and so on.
Download link of ChrisPC screen recorder
Features of ChrisPC screen recorder software
- Skinnable interface.
- Video encoding presets for H.264 MP4.
- Audio encoding to AAC or MP3 codecs.
- Save screenshots to PNG, JPG or BMP files.
- Customize screenshot filename based on the recording date and time.
- Fast Hotkey configuration. Minimize ChrisPC Screen Recorder to systray.
- Select the optimum recording quality settings for your computer configuration.
- Choose the FPS (frame per seconds) for your recordings: 60, 50, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, 1.
- Record your screen with audio from your PC with 1 click into MP4 files.
- Select the audio recording source, you can record your desktop audio (what you hear) or any microphone you have connected to your computer.
- Record your gameplay in windowed and borderless modes.
- In case you have audio-video synchronization issues in the recorded file, you can fix them by enabling “Improve audio-video sync” option in Settings->Advanced Settings.
- Customize recording filename based on the recording date and time.
- Preview and edit the video after recording.
- Hide cursor movement while recording.
- Add text watermark to your videos, easily select the font name, size, text & background color.
- Add image watermark to your videos, by choosing the PNG or JPG file to be used as watermark.
- Screenshot in 3 modes: Take a snapshot of the fullscreen, selected area on the desktop or an application window.
- Screen recording in 3 modes: ability to record full-screen, selected area on the desktop or an application window.
How to record PC/Laptop screen with ChrisPC screen recorder software?
4/ 5Oleh Vishal Jaiswal