Table of Contents
Read here some interesting facts about Earth
Unknown and amazing facts about Earth
- Do you know that every year about 500,000 earthquakes occur on Earth. Of which about a hundred earthquakes are devastating, while one lakh earthquakes are felt only.
- According to the scientists, about 30 to 40 tons of space dust and other objects enter the Earth’s atmosphere every year, but most of them are destroyed due to friction by the air even before reaching the Earth.
- If we compare the size of the Earth and the Sun, then around 1300000 Earth may be get into the sun.
- About 7700,000 people grow up on this earth every year if compared to those born and dying on this earth.
- About 22 thousand objects created by human beings are turning round the Earth’s orbit.
- A glass takes more than 4000 years to destroy.
- Most people think that one day of 24 hours, but this is not true. In fact, 1 day of Earth is 23 hours 56 minutes and 4 seconds.
- The deepest pit was still dug in Russia by humans, which was about 12.25 kilometers deep.
- About 200,000 people are born on earth every day and about 2 people die in every second.
- If the whole earth’s water is collected and we make a round ball, it will be made of a size of about 860 cubic kilometers, which will be larger than the size of moon of Saturn.
- Shark is considered the most dangerous creature of the ocean. But every year only causes 10 to 12 accidents, and only 4 to 5 people die. But every person loses near about one million sharks every year for his greed.
- 99% of all species known on earth live in the sea and every year about two thousand new species of marine creatures are known.
- 40% of deaths due to various causes in the world are caused by air pollution and water. Air pollution in the world has so much that 70,00,000 people die every year due to diseases caused by it.
- There are one billion people in the world who do not have enough water to drink daily, while 2 billion people drink polluted water.
- As much as 90% of the garbage dispersed by humans in the world reaches the sea for some reason.