How to Recover Corrupted Word File From Pen Drive?
Have you ever confronted an error message while trying to open a word document in pen drive? If yes so, you are land at the perfect place. Because as per the so many user’s queries, we consider this issue and come up with this comprehensive blog. Here, today! We will be going to disclose the perfect techniques to resolve how to recover corrupted word file from pen drive. So, just read out the complete write-up to understand the issue appropriately. But before proceeding ahead initially, go through the below-outlined user’s real-time query. This will help you to understand the issue properly. This scenario is taken from the forum website. Get a glance look:
User’s Real Time Query
“Yesterday I have try to open a word file that was saved onto a pen drive. However, the flash drive was securely ejected and the local machine was shut down. But when I tried to open that word file again so, I got this error message like ‘The file cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents’. I think my word files are getting corrupted, those word files consist of some important data. Now, I want to recover corrupted word file from pen drive. Is there any solution to do so? If yes, then please suggest me ASAP. Thanks.”
Know here about: Best online logo designing website
Manually Recover Corrupted Word File From Pen Drive
After considering the above-stated user’s query. Here, we come with the manual solution to recover corrupted word file from pen drive. Mainly, this free resolution is available in two workarounds. Both the ways discussed in an efficient manner. You just have to follow any of them to implement the corrupted data recovery from USB flash drive. Let’s get started:
Workaround 1 Using Map Network Drive Utility
- Firstly, when you choose My Computer, it should confirm that your pen drive is being recognized or not? If it does not recognize so, you must opt the Map Network Drive.
- Additionally, select the drive letter which is not utilized on the PC. It will help you to browse the devices that are connected at that time.
- Now, after completion of the browsing, you have to restart the system and then click on My Computer.
- At last, this surely helps you to resolve the corruption issue of your pen drive.
Workaround 2 Utilize Windows Scan to Fix Logical Issues
- First of all, insert the flash drive into your local machine.
- Then, navigate to This PC/My Computer and select the Removable Disk icon.
- Now, right-click on the Removable Disk Icon and open its Properties.
- Hit on the Tools option and select the Check Now button
- After that, you will get two disk options like Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors and Automatically fix file system error. Here, you have to check both of them.
- Hit on Start, and the scanning process begins automatically.
- Ultimately, quit the application after successful completion of the scanning process.
Just in case, you are utilizing the Windows 10 OS. So, you have to follow the below-explained directions to recover corrupted word file from pen drive without any omission.
- Initially, plug in your flash drive
- Navigate to This PC / My Computer and select the Removable Disk icon.
- Right-click on the Removable Disk Icon then, open its Properties.
- Now, hit a click on the Tools option
- Choose the Rebuild option to move forward
- Then, close the wizard after perfect completion of the procedure.
- Finally, eject your pen drive from the local machine.
How to Recover Corrupted Word Document Files From Pen Drive Professionally?
If you are still unable to get the desired output after performing the above-stated manual tricks. So, you can choose this alternative method. This is a third party application named pen drive recovery software. Mainly, using this effective recovery tool, you can quickly recover corrupted word file from pen drive within a few minutes. This software is specially designed to restore corrupted, deleted, and formatted data from USB flash drive. Besides that, it also contains some reliable features and functionalities with the help of them a user can effortlessly perform the corrupted data recovery process. Thus, if you need to do the same so, simply install the software into your local machine by clicking on this below-mentioned download button.
Steps to Restore Corrupted, Deleted, & Formatted Data From USB
Simply, follow the below-explained directions to implement the procedure to recover corrupted MS Word file from pen drive. All the steps are described perfectly. Let’s have a quick look:
Step 1: Firstly, run the SysTools Pen Drive Corrupted Data Recovery Software into your system.
Step 2: Then, the software will provide you two specific options to scan corrupted pen drive such as Scan and Formatted Scan. Now, you have to choose any option as per your requirement.
Step 3: Here, you can review your recovered word file from pen drive.
Step 4: Finally, hit a click on Save option from the top pane of the software to store retrieved word file at any preferred location.
Chiefly, we are going to share some special tips that can help your pen drive from not getting corrupted in the future.
- You should run an anti-virus program regularly. Likewise, it will help you to remove virus and malware which occurs the corruption-related issues in your pen drive.
- All the time, when you eject the USB flash drive from a system so, use safely remove option. Make sure that you do not directly pull out the thumb drive. Because this is one of the possible reason behind the occurrence of corruption in pen drive.
Almost every single user prominently prefer pen drive due to its enhanced functionalities and portability. Though, users can store thousands of data files like photos, word files, videos, music, etc., in it. However, those data files which are saved on a pen drive is prone to corruption. Moreover, once the data file is being corrupted so, it becomes difficult to recover them. Thus, in this post, we highlight the perfect approaches to resolve how to recover corrupted word file from pen drive. Mainly, we have discussed the manual and professional way to do the same. You can go with any of them according to your necessity.
Guest Post By: Laura Mathews
Table of Contents