Green tea is very beneficial for our health.
|Pic Credit: truweight.in|
In this post. We will know about some amazing facts about green tea. Hope, you will enjoy this. As we know that Green tea is getting popular very fast nowadays. Green tea is made by drying the leaves of Camilla sinuses. So let us know today what the benefits of Green Tea (green tea) are and what are its disadvantages.
How much of it should be consumed, etc. Benefits of Green Tea:
- Green tea should not drink empty stomach in the morning.
- Do not take medication with green tea, do not take medicine with water.
- Green tea enhances our body’s immune system.
- Green tea prevents cancer cells from growing. Regular drinking of green tea leaves the possibility of bladder cancer not equal.
- Green tea keeps blood pressure in control.
- Drinking it reduces the chances of a heart attack.
- Hard green tea should not drink, this can lead to problems of stomach, sleep problems, problems like dizziness can arise.
- Green tea helps in losing weight, it helps to burn waste calories.
- If you drink more than two or three cups of green tea every day, it will harm you.
- Due to the spread of teeth, eliminates green tea to the bacteria that spread. It reduces the development of odor-causing bacteria in the mouth.
- Always drink fresh green tea.
- Green tea helps in controlling blood sugar.
- Amino acid found in green tea helps in relieving anxiety.
- Green tea contains the name ‘High fluoride’. It helps keep the bones strong. This helps in maintaining bone density.
- Protects from green tea food poisoning.
- Green tea acts as anti-aging medication.
Tags: green tea,green tea benefits,how to make green tea,green tea (tea),green tea recipe,tea,green tea weight loss,benefits of green tea,green tea health benefits,healthy green tea,drink green tea,tea (beverage type),green tea ke fayde,green tea for weight loss,green tea advantages,green tea benefits for skin, weight loss,health, green tea for skin,health benefits of green tea,green tea side effects,benefit of green tea,green tea diet